Antibodies against zika viruses
Anti-dengue virus (top), anti-Chikungunya virus (middle) anti-zika virus (bottom)
- Comprehensive syndrome and region-specific profile for differential diagnosis.
- Based on Zika-, chikungunya- and dengue fever virus (1-4)-infected cells.
- Indication: Differentiation between an infection with Zika, chikungunya or dengue virus.
- Starting dilution 1 : 10 (IgG) and 1 : 10 (IgM).
- IgG absorption as preparation for the determination of specific antibodies of class IgM.
|Arbovirus Fever Mosaic 2 (IgG / IgM)||FI 2668-1 G / M|
- Highly specific test with reduced cross-reactivity to other flaviviruses.
- Indication: Zika fever.
- Serum dilution 1 : 101; conjugate class anti-IgA or -IgG or -IgM, POD-labelled.
- Incubation conditions: 60 min (37°C) / 30 min / 15 min RT (automatable).
- 3-point calibration, quantitative evaluation; positive control and negative control included in test kit.
- IgM test kit with IgG/RF Absorbent in sample buffer for IgG absorption as preparation for the determination of specific antibodies of class IgM.
| Product||Order number|
|Anti-Zika Virus ELISA (IgA / IgG / IgM)||EI 2668-9601 A / G / M|