NEW: Also available for 44 strips per run!
- Standardised incubation of immunoblot strips – higher precision
- Automatisation of all EUROIMMUN immunoblot strips (EUROLINE, EUROLINE-WB, Westernblot)
- Over 90 validated profiles available (autoantibody diagnostics, infectious serology and allergology)
- Two models available: for up to 30 or 44 strips per test run
- Easy operation
- Combination of different conjugates/tests in one run
- Walk-away function – fully automated from the start to the end of processing following loading
- Compatible with modern evaluation systems such as EUROBlotCamera and EUROLineScan
- Fully automated system: Processing of immunoblot tests – from sample identification to the final result.
- Security: Integreted barcode identification ensures that the correct samples are pipetted.
- Flexibility: Autoimmune diagnostics, infectious serology and allergology on one system; many innovative multiparameter tests available.
- High walk-away capacity: Up to 44 samples can be analysed in one run.
- Simplified routine diagnostics: User-friendly software and hardware; minimal maintenance requirements.
- Reliability: Automated evaluation using the worldwide established and customer-friendly EUROLineScan software; bidirectional connection to LIS available (via EUROLineScan).
- All-in-one: One supplier providing complete service and support for reagents, automated processor and software.
- EUROBlotCamera, EUROBlotScanner
- For all EUROIMMUN blot systems: EUROLINE, EUROLINE-WB, Westernblot.
- For all areas: autoimmune diagnostics, infectious serology and allergology.
- EUROBlotCamera: digitalisation of strips while in the incubation tray.
- EUROBlotScanner: digitalisation of strips using flatbed scanner.
- Fully automated identification, quantitation and assignment of bands.
- Option to modify results (changes are automatically documented).
- Complete results obtained just a few minutes after finishing the incubation.
- Fully automated administration and documentation of extensive individual data.
- Electronic archiving of all images and data (avoids the need to store potentially infectious blot strips).
- Online connection to laboratory software.
EUROIMMUN AG • Seekamp 31 • D-23560 Lübeck • Tel. +49 451 5855-0 • Fax +49 451 5855-591 • email@example.com