ELISA-Automation Using the EUROIMMUN Analyzers
EUROIMMUN Analyzer I and EUROIMMUN Analyzer I-2P: Broad Parameter Spectrum, Proven Reliability, Variable Throughput
- One for all: fully automated processing of all EUROIMMUN ELISA – autoimmune diagnostics, infectious serology and allergology – with only one system.
- Flexibility for your benefit: open system with more than 800 validated EUROIMMUN parameters for serum, plasma and cerebrospinal fluid, over 50 or 30 parameters in parallel.
- Convenient, simple and reliable operation: e.g. by scanning QC certificates using a 2D-hand barcode scanner – ready-for-use reagents and preprogrammed assay protocols enable you to start immediately.
- Capacity and throughput: quick loading and efficient time management allow processing of up to 70 or 50 tests per hour – up to 7 or 3 plates, 180 or 144 samples at the start of a run.
- Security for patients: validated test systems and the comprehensive safety kit provide the basis for reliable diagnostics.
- Reliability and service: instruments and reagents from one manufacturer, quick and targeted support from our personnel for a smooth workflow in your laboratory.
Modular System: A Highly Sophisticated Solution
- High convenience, fast and reliable loading through barcode identification of samples and reagents: automatic scanning when racks are inserted, reading of lot-specific QC data via 2D hand barcode scanner.
- Dilution area: 288 or 192 dilution positions (Deepwell, 2 ml).
- Liquid level detection (capacitive), multi-shot (dispensing) mode, automatic tip detection, clot detection.
- Pipetting possible during plate transport due to separation of transport and pipetting unit.
- 4 or 2 incubators with heating and shaking function, 4 or 3 incubators at room temperature.
- Standard Windows software: familiar user interface, all relevant statistical functions provided, available in different languages.
- Efficient use and convenient handling of tips and dilution plates through memory function.
A Convincing and Reliable Package: EUROIMMUN Analyzer, EUROIMMUN ELISA, EUROIMMUN Service
- Comprehensive test system validation for the EUROIMMUN Analyzer: all parameters validated in accordance with the 98/79/EC directive and based on EN ISO 13485:2003/CMDCAS.
- All ELISA test systems are manufactured according to the European Quality Standards (IVD).
- National and international conformity (standardisation): CE, IVD, FDA and
- Programming and set-up of automated system, including introduction to the system with customer training, performed by qualified personnel.
- Reliable and fast delivery of consumables and reagents.
- Connection to in-house computer system via communication protocol ASTM.
- Maintenance contract with EUROIMMUN on request.