Antibodies of the IgE Class Against Allergens
EUROLINE: Specific IgE
- Determination of specific IgE in serum.
- Indication: Clarification of allergic reactions to inhalation allergens, food allergens and insect venom allergens.
- Serum dilution: undiluted (or 1 : 10); conjugate class anti-IgE (monoclonal), AP-labelled.
- Antibodies against up to 36 allergens per strip can be simultaneously monospecifically detected.
- EUROLINE profiles with different allergen compositions are available for various test requirements: atopy, inhalation, food, insect venoms and cross reactions.
- Molecular allergy diagnostics based on single purified allergen components (SPAC) allows precise identification of the individual cause of an allergic reaction.
- The incubated EUROLINE test strips are scanned using a flatbed scanner. The EUROLineScan programme recognises the position of the strips, identifies the bands and measures their intensity.
EUROIMMUN Microplate ELISA: Total IgE
- Determination of the total IgE concentration in serum.
- Indications: Differentiation between allergic and intrinsic asthma, between allergic and vasomotor rhinitis, and between atopic and seborrhoic dermatitis.
- Serum dilution 1 : 10; conjugate class anti-IgE (monoclonal), POD-labelled.
- One microplate well incubated per patient.
- 4-point calibration, quantitative.
- Coating: anti-human IgE, polyclonal.
- The Total IgE ELISA serves as a screening test for allergy diagnostics and provides an indication for the presence of an allergic reaction.
Allercoat™ 6 Microplate ELISA: Specific IgE
- Determination of allergen-specific IgE concentrations in serum.
- Indication: identification of allergic reactions to more than 700 different allergens and allergen mixtures.
- Serum dilution: undiluted, conjugate class anti-human IgE, AP-labelled.
- One microplate well per allergen/allergen mixture is incubated for each patient.
- Calibration: 6-point calibration, quantitative; using reference preparation 2 IRP 75/ 502 from the WHO.
- The allergens are coupled to paper rings and can be flexibly configured for each sample according to the analysis.
- Customized pre-assembled micro plates with individual allergy parameters are available on request (Order no.: EP 9901-0101). Orders can be made online with the provided software. Please contact us!
- A light table and special evaluation software are available to supplement the simple manual Allercoat™ 6 ELISA procedure.
- Allercoat™ 6 ELISA are automatable by the use of the EUROIMMUN Analyzer 1 and the EUROIMMUN Allercoat™ Software.
Customized Laboratory Software for Flexible Automation of Allercoat™ System
- Convenient online ordering of individual pre-prepared Allercoat™ microtiter plates.
- Integrated light table for manual preparation of ELISA plates and sample distribution.
- Direct control of photometer, automated evaluation via calibration curve and compilation of results.
- Fully automated incubation of samples and evaluation of results via connection to the EUROIMMUN Analyzer I.
- Fully automated administration, documentation and archiving of all data.
- Simple operation using graphic user commands and clear presentation of the most important information at a glance.
- Connection to commonly used laboratory systems for convenient transfer of requests and results.
- Additional security through user administration with individual access rights and confirmation step before results editing.